Hotel - Marriot Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach:
- Very nice hotel, it's a small studio with everything needed to spend several days : Kitchen, Kitchenware, Microwave, Fridge (large), TV with Cable , nice Sofa. Great for spending a few vacation days. Very good service.
- Only be careful for the room location. The building seem to be older, and the 1st floor can get noisy with steps from residents above... so just try to take a 2nd floor room.
- Also, the air conditioning machines or the fridge in the room are louder than I'd like at night time.
- daily room service, as any hotel
- free parking
- free wifi
- free contonental breakfast
- close to restaurants
- a Target supermarket is near by (1 or 2 blocks away)
- walking distance to the beach: 20 or 30 minutes (consider that coming back, part of the way is uphill)
- the area seems to be very safe
Manhattan Beach board walk:
Very nice buildings on the breach front ... it seems that lots of places are for rent.
Annual Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair: